How is my pay slip structured?
Explanation about your payslip
- Boekjaar: this is the year in question.
- Periode: the period for which the payment applies.
- Verwerkingsdatum: the date on which the payslip was processed.
- Bedrijfsauto: this indicates whether you have a company car or not.
- Minimumloon: your legal gross minimum wage per period.
- LH-Tabel: mention of the tax table that is applied.
- Heffingskorting: this indicates whether you have applied tax credit or not.
- Percentage BT: incidental rewards such as vacation allowance, bonus and overtime are taxed at this percentage.
- Tabeltijdvak: mention of the tax table that is applied.
- Soortloner: mention of monthly, 4-week or weekly payment.
- Werkgever: the number of your employer.
- Werknemer: your number in our system.
- BSN: this is your Citizen Service Number (BSN).
- Datum in dienst: the date you started working at Payroll Select.
- Geboortedatum: your date of birth.
- A: the amount of hours you have been paid for, your gross salary per hour and the amount that is worth.
- B: if you have ‘pluspensioen’ (the build up of your pension) this is what you see on your payslip. You see the percentage of your gross salary in the period.
- C: the basis on which the employer pays premiums for you, so that you are insured for, among other things, involuntary unemployment and incapacity for work.
- D: statement of wages for taxes. You must pay taxes on this wage according to the applicable table.
- E: the amount of taxes you need to pay.
- F: the subtotal.
- G: the part of the differentiated premium for the resumption of work allowance (Whk) that is deducted from the net salary.
- H: the basis on which the employee contribution in the premium Whk is calculated.
- I: the bank account number the money has been transferred to.
- J: the amount of days and hours your taxes have been calculated on.
- K: an overview of your reservations.
- L: cumulative data of gross salary, wages for employee insurance, wage for wage tax, wage tax and the total wage paid.